Monday, April 2, 2012

Family Art Night 2012!

Family Art Night at High Shoals Elementary was a huge success! My experimental silent auction was a big hit and it raised just shy of $1,300 for the art department! I always wish that I had someone counting how many people come through the door on these nights. It's always hard to tell how many guests we had but the crowd was steady and I was very pleased with the turn out. All students in the school had at least one piece of art work displayed, there was a big Arty Party in the lunchroom with lots of activities for families to enjoy, our chorus had several performances, and our silent auction drew a big crowd. We also had some light snacks for the kids. We mixed up a sweet snack mix and offered Primary Punch (Red, Yellow, and Blue juice) that they could pick 2 colors from and see what secondary color it made. Here are some fun photos of the high lights.














1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found you....Love your art!! I'm your newest follower!! Do you have a blog button I can grab to put on my blog?

    ReplyDelete